CES Home - School Community Council Upcoming Meeting Agenda
CIRCLEVILLE SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
5:30 pm-6:30 pm
2. Video about School Community Council
3. School-Family Compact and Family engagement policy--what are the responsibilities of Circleville to engage families? What are family and student responsibilities to be engaged?
4. Updates on Land Trust--what is the science specialist and how should it be used? How much carryover is there? Is there a need for an additional paraprofessional?
5. Upcoming virtual training--how can we continue to improve our work as a council?
6. Procedures--what will our council operating procedures be this year?
7. Chair--who will be the School Community Council chair? The council needs to elect from within.
8. Other--are there other issues that need to be addressed?
9. Adjourn (6:30 pm)