1157 - District Psychologists
JOB SUMMARY: The District Psychologists shall be responsible for the following:
- Checking all students for evidence of special problems that may be keeping them from reaching their potential.
- Fill out all special education reports.
- Make certain each school is in compliance with the law as it relates to handicapped students.
- Secure parental permission for testing.
- Administer tests and learning as per State Department's guidelines.
- Counsel students with special needs as requested by the principal.
- Seek special funding that will benefit Piute students.